My Motto

Hop on. Ride hard. Repeat



Thursday, August 18, 2011

Disappointing...sort of

At this moment, my wife and kids are on the other side of the state with my sister-in-law.  So, yes, I am home alone.  Normally this would mean one thing...BIKE RIDE!  I can get out of work and take as long a ride as I want, without taking any time away from my family.  Win-win, right?

Unfortunately, that is not the way things worked out today.  There was a work meeting immediately after work and then a church meeting a while after that.  No time for a bike ride.  Sad face.  I probably could of done a short ride by the time I got home, but by then I was just too tired and lazy feeling.

Yes, this is disappointing.  But at least I got the two meetings out of the way without taking time away from my kids.  That is a little bit of solace.  A little.  Just a little.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment