My Motto

Hop on. Ride hard. Repeat



Monday, January 9, 2012

Boy does life get busy

I haven't really posted anything since the fall.  Got out of the habit I guess.  I could go into the details but basically I had to prioritize things in my life and writing an occasional post was not on the priority list.  As a quick review:
  1. I did get to 2400 miles for the year (just barely).  I did this via one last cold and painful outdoor ride for the year.
  2. Michelle's parents moved to Midland.  This involved many weekends on that side of the state to help out.
  3. We moved David to a big boy bed.  No progress on potty training.  Shucks.
  4. Hannah has gotten herself a fish tank.  She is now trying to save money to get some actual fish.
  5. We moved a piano from my in-laws to our house and we are hoping to start Hannah on piano lessons soon.  This is pretty exciting.  As a side note, I don't think I would have imagined myself ever being excited by the thought of "piano lessons".  How things change.
  6. I have a new rear wheel ordered and will hopefully pick it up in the near future.  I is a deep V Velocity rim with 32 spokes, all black.
  7. As of last Friday, my weight was up to 220 lbs.  I haven't been in this realm for several years.  The holidays were pretty hard.  There will be weight loss on the near future.  I have already cut back on snacks and sweets and those other extra calories.  As of today, my weight was 218.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment